[AUDITORY] 55th Symposium of the SIO in Paris (19-21 May 2022)

Dear Auditory list members,

The 55th Symposium of the Société Internationale d’Otoneurologie (SIO), organized by our colleague Dr Sylvette Wiener-Vacher will take place in Paris on the 19th to 21st of May 2022. The detailed program is available online at:

https://sio-otoneuro.org/sio-paris-2022.html

Please share with your peers. We are looking forward to seeing you there!

The organization committee.

Céline Quinsac, PhD.

Project Manager
CERIAH – Centre de Recherche et d’Innovation en Audiologie Humaine

( : +33 (0)1 76 53 50 29

* : celine.quinsac@xxxxxxxxxx

signature_616764372