[AUDITORY] MOH2022 - registration OPEN! Early-bird until 31st MAY 2022

Dear colleagues and friends!

Spring is coming and we are getting closer to MOH2022! Restrictions re COVID are relaxing and we are looking forward to a (long-awaited) MOH workshop!

Registration is now open:

https://www.conferencemanager.dk/moh2022/conference

---

Early-bird registration

Early-bird registration is open until 31st of MAY 2022. After that date, fess will increase due to increased expenses for adjustments. No reimbursements can be made after that date. In case of unexpected events, please contact the organizers at moh2022@xxxxxx to find suitable solutions.

Registration options:

All registrations for on-site participation include the conference fees, accommodation (single/shared), all meals, excursion and publications fees for one manuscript. Shared rooms with single beds are limited in number. Please contact the organizers in case you need special arrangements or if you are travelling with family.

Online element

We aim towards hosting a conference with physical presence. But we want to be as inclusive as possible for those who can not travel to Europe. We are currently testing a system that will allow to follow the conference (after registration) and to interact with the conference participants in real-time. The conference will, however, NOT be a hybrid format. Any online contributions will be presented in a non-synchronous way. We aim to facilitate a joint discussion among everybody and to implement this solution in the highest possible quality provided the budget restrictions (but greatly supported by our sponsors). We are certain that we can implement a suitable solution for everybody. If you have questions re this element, please get in touch with Bastian (bepp@xxxxxx) about the current status.

Dietary restrictions

Please indicate any dietary restrictions or need for special assistance during registration or contact the organizers at moh2022@xxxxxx.

Invited speakers and scholarship holders:

Please wait for special instructions from the organizers regarding registration.

Already registered for MOH2020?

In case you already registered for MOH2020, your fee is already paid. Please get in touch with the organizers in case of questions or special requests. You will receive more specific information once the conference gets closer.

---

Information regarding the conference will be sent to those registered, including instructions for review. At this point we also want to acknowledge all sponsors and funding sources for the support!

Looking forward to seeing you very soon!

Wei & Bastian