From: Shahnaz, Navid
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2022 8:06:47 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Request

Hi All
I was wondering if you have any pictures that are free from copyright for Madsen ZO70 and GSI 1720, and GSI 33 V2. I got rid of my vintage 1720 and GSI 33. I would need them for a section on the history of immittance audiometry that I am coauthoring for seminars in hearing. Your contribution will be acknowledged accordingly and appreciated personally. I do have the pictures of the above devices from eBay on sale as vintage systems but they are all subject to copyright by the sellers.
Best
Navid

---------------------------------------
Navid Shahnaz, Ph.D., Aud. (C)