Re: [AUDITORY] Sad news

Dear colleagues,

This piece of news is indeed terrible. Although I haven't been attending many meetings lately, I remember many where Armin was present. He was indeed a powerhouse of knowledge and fresh ideas, and he was also a very nice colleague. As someone quite a bit older than he was, I find his passing not only sad but also offensive. Why he?

All best wishes, stay healthy and active,

Pierre (Divenyi)