[AUDITORY] Neuromodulation Research Scientist Position at Oticon Medical

Neuromodulation Research Scientist

Do you want to improve the lives of people with hearing disabilities? Are you passionate about technology development applied to neuroscience? Do you also have a strong experience with neurostimulation and electrophysiology? If so, we might have an exciting career for you as Neuromodulation Research Scientist at Oticon Medical.

Oticon Medical is committed to improving the quality of life of profoundly deaf patients by developing implantable medical devices and surgical techniques to restore their hearing. As a member of one of the world’s largest hearing health care groups, we enjoy direct access to the latest advancements in hearing research and technologies. Our competencies span more than a century of innovations in sound processing and decades of pioneering experience in hearing implant technology.

You will be part of our Research & Technology department in a highly skilled team working on cutting edge solutions within hearing healthcare. The position is open at either our Nice site (Vallauris, France) or Copenhagen site (Smørum, Denmark). You will work with the development of our Cochlear Implant systems.

You bring the best in neurostimulation methods to our patients

In your new role, you will be part of a multicultural and multisite team that is located across Denmark, France and Sweden. Some travel between these sites may be expected. Your primary responsibility will be to research neuromodulation strategies for auditory sensation and novel electrophysiology measures with our products.

You may be involved in a wide range of development and research activities, including e.g.:

Solid experience in neuromodulation

The main challenge of this job is to innovate and strengthen our neural stimulation and recording strategies to improve the performance of our patients. To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following attributes:

As a person, you have a strong scientific focus and drive to lead your own projects. You possess good communication skills, understand the value of teamwork and have a strong drive to bring novel concepts into products.

Want to join us?
Apply for the job via our career web site. If you wish to know more about the position, feel free to contact Roger Calixto (rocx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).
Apply to this job here...

We look forward to hearing from you !

Because sound matters

Oticon Medical is a global company in implantable hearing solutions, dedicated to bringing the magical world of sound to people at every stage of life. As part of the Demant group, a global leader in hearing healthcare with 15,000 people in over 130 countries, we have access to one of the world’s strongest research and development teams, the latest technological advances and insights into hearing care.

Our competencies span more than a century of innovations in sound processing and decades of pioneering experience in hearing implant technology. We work collaboratively with patients, physicians and hearing care professionals to ensure that every solution we create is designed with users’ needs in mind. We share an unwavering commitment to provide innovative solutions and support that enhance quality of life for people wherever life may take them.
Because we know how much sound matters.

Katie Faulkner
ktsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx