[AUDITORY] Clinical Research Intern for Summer (Hearing Science/Audiology)

Dear List,

I would like to announce an open position at Earlens Corporation for a clinical research intern to contribute towards clinical study investigations of a revolutionary new hearing device. This position will be based at Earlens Corporate headquarters (Menlo Park, California). More details about qualifications, requirements, and responsibilities can be found here:
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2964623364. You can also apply directly on LinkedIn or use this link Recruitment (adp.com) (Requisition ID: 1523).

You are welcome to contact me off the list if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Pragati

Pragati R. Mandikal Vasuki, PhD

Senior Research Audiologist & Hearing Scientist

pragati.mandikal@xxxxxxxxxxx

Earlens Corp

4045-A Campbell Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025

www.earlens.com