[AUDITORY] Summer Internship Opportunities at Starkey

Hi All:

We have two exciting internship opportunities at Starkey this summer. As we evolve our cutting edge hearing device technologies, we're applying more machine- and deep-learning based approaches in our algorithm pipeline. We are looking for PhD students with a background and interest in audio signal processing and deep neural networks to join us for a challenging and fulfilling summer project. Students filling these roles will receive valuable experience through working in a leading industry research and development laboratory and, ideally, results of the summer work would lead to a publication.
For more details and to apply, please view the job description (DSP Engineer Intern):
https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/STA1003STARK/JobBoard/aa9d7813-93e5-4731-9f45-8ccb56bea5fd/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=42e04bb1-3775-4c4b-a035-7011c775f44f

Please contact mike_pendergast@xxxxxxxxxxx with questions about the positions.

Kind regards,

Martin McKinney

Director, Algorithms and Data Technology | Starkey
6600 Washington Ave. S | Eden Prairie, MN 55344

starkey.com | starkeypro.com | map | email