[AUDITORY] PhD opportunity at TCD Dublin - EEG, dialogue, predictive processing

Dear colleagues,

I am advertising a fully funded PhD studentship to join my team in Trinity College Dublin starting in September 2022.

I am looking forward to working on this project, which will investigate speech communication in dialogue scenarios.
Please find more details on the position here https://www.diliberg.net/opportunities.html and https://d-real.ie/2022-d-real-phd-topics/#2022TCD07. You can apply by using the following link https://d-real.ie/2022-d-real-phd-topics/

I am looking forward to working on this project, which will investigate speech communication in dialogue scenarios with behavioural + eye-tracking + electroencephalography experiments. The position is generously funded by Science Foundation Ireland as part of the SFI Centre for Research Training in Digitally-Enhanced Reality (d-real). The successful candidate will join my team in the School of Computer Science and Statistics, at TCD, and will be co-supervised by Prof. Benjamin Cowan (University College Dublin).

Please feel free to contact me here diliberg@xxxxxx if you have any questions on the role. You can apply here: https://d-real.ie/.

Thank you for sharing!
Best regards,
Giovanni Di Liberto

p.s.: there are other interesting PhD opportunities at that link (https://d-real.ie/2022-d-real-phd-topics/) that may be worth cheking out (all starting in Sept 2022)

--
Giovanni Di Liberto, PhD
Assistant Professor in Intelligent Systems