[AUDITORY] PhD student to start in Oct 2022 in Computational Phonetics

Please contact Kevin Tang and not me if you want to know more:

I am looking for a PhD student to start in Oct 2022 in computational phonetics.

Ideally the candidate should know Japanese (or Korean), but most importantly, the candidate should be computationally trained.  A Masters' qualification is a requirement. It's funded for three years. I have attached the job advert.

A short web ad: https://linguistlist.org/issues/33/33-275/
The full pdf version is also available here: https://slam.phil.hhu.de/#joining

Much appreciated and I'd be happy to answer any questions concerning this.
Best,
Kevin

Univ.-Prof. Dr. Kevin Tang, Ph.D., M.A., M.Eng., M.A. (Cantab)