[AUDITORY] Cfp: ICA 2022 (October, @Korea) Special Session of “Assessment Methods of Speech Perception with Conventional and Emerging Hearing Devices”

Dear Auditory List,

We hope you and your family are all well during this challenging pandemic.

The 24th International Congress on Acoustics (ICA 2022) will be held at Hwabaek International Convention Center (HICO) in Gyeongju, Korea, from October 24 to 28, 2022.

As you very well know, the ICA Congress has been held every three years since 1953, which has always been and continues to be the most extensive academic gala of acousticians in the world. The ICA Congress is one of the ways to fulfill the purpose of the International Commission for Acoustics (ICA) to promote international development and collaboration in all fields of acoustics, including research, development, education, and standardization (www.icacommission.org/index.html).

Therefore, as session organizers of Assessment Methods of Speech Perception with Conventional and Emerging Hearing Devicesunder the theme “A15: Speech, we would like to invite your paper to this session.

Papers can be submitted for oral or poster presentation through the ICA 2022 website, https://ica2022korea.org/sub07_01.php

The abstract submission deadline is Mar. 15, 2022, and final papers need to be submitted by Aug. 15, 2022.

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Qinglin Meng

School of Physics and Optoelectronics,

South China University of Technology,

Guangzhou, China

mengqinglin@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yonghee Oh

Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA

yoh@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Best wishes,
Qinglin

Qinglin Meng, Ph.D.,
Associate Professor
Acoustics Laboratory, School of Physics and Optoelectronics,
South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China