[AUDITORY] [Job Vacancy] Senior researcher in audiological sciences at the National Acoustic Laboratories

Dear auditory list (apologies for any cross posting),

We are looking to appoint a senior researcher to our audiological sciences department at the National Acoustic Laboratories in Sydney, Australia. The appointee will have a broad remit to conduct research in the area of adult hearing loss that is in line with NAL's research challenges (Our research – NAL) in partnership with the strong multidisciplinary team at NAL. A link to the job description and details for how to apply is below, and I am more than happy to provide any additional information upon request.

Best wishes,

Padraig

Padraig Kitterick

Head of Audiological Science

+61 02 9412 6874

Level 4, 16 University Ave, MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY  NSW  2109

The National Acoustic Laboratories acknowledges the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land that we live and work on, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.

Hearing Australia Disclaimer

CAUTION: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information that is confidential and is subject to legal privilege. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Hearing Australia can also be contacted on telephone No. +61 2 9412 6800. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Hearing Australia. Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects. Hearing Australia accepts no liability for any loss caused either directly or indirectly by a virus arising from the use of this message or any attached file.