[AUDITORY] Second Conference on Music & ET: Submission deadline Feb 11 approaching

Dear Colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder that the deadline is approaching for our call for abstract submissions to the second conference on “Music and Eye-tracking“, which will be held in in-person and online 7th-8th  of July 2022 at the Max Planck Institute for Empirical Aesthetics in Frankfurt a.M., Germany.

Submission is open until 11th of February and can be done through our conference management website, Indico.

We invite researchers at the intersection of music research, neuroscience, and psychology, with the interest of using eye-tracking (measuring saccadic, pupil, or blinking activity) to yield insights about music processing, performance, and engagement. Research on basic auditory research, visual-auditory interactions and applying eye-tracking in combination with other methods (e.g., motion tracking, EEG, etc.) is also very welcome.

Our keynote speaker will be Adriana Zekveld.

Best,

Elke B. Lange & Lauren K. Fink

Max Planck Institute for Empirical Aesthetics