[AUDITORY] Research position in Hearing Sciences (auditory-cognitive training)

Dear A-List’ers,

We have an exciting job opportunity for a Research Associate/Fellow in Hearing Sciences, with National Institute for Hearing Research (NIHR) funding.

You will join a multidisciplinary team that forms a core research theme at the NIHR Nottingham Biomedical Research Centre (BRC), and a large academic department within the School of Medicine at the University of Nottingham. Collectively, our hearing research spans basic auditory neuroscience to applied clinical research.

We welcome highly motivated candidates with interests in hearing loss and cognition. The successful candidate will lead a study assessing the feasibility of a future multicentre clinical trial of auditory-cognitive training for new NHS hearing aid users, compared with usual care. In addition, there are opportunities for the successful candidate to identify areas for new research, develop methodological and research skills, and extend their research portfolio within the scope of the NIHR Nottingham BRC remit.

For full details, please visit: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/jobs/currentvacancies/ref/MED528321

You can reach out with specific questions to helen.henshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Helen Henshaw, PhD

Principal Research Fellow, NIHR Career Development Fellow

NIHR East Midlands CRN Specialty Lead for ENT

Vice Theme Lead (Hearing), NIHR Nottingham Biomedical Research Centre

attachment.

where permitted by law.