[AUDITORY] Newsletter emoTouch Web

Dear colleagues,

we are pleased to present the first issue of our newsletter on emoTouch Web attached to this mail.

Our new web-based research tool collects continuous real-time data easily, flexibly and reliably in live situations, online studies and of course in any lab setting.
If you have been working with our predecessor app 'emoTouch for iPad', emoTouch Web offers you a variety of new possibilities.
emoTouch Web is available free of charge for scientific purposes.

If you want to be informed regularly about news and plans concerning emoTouch Web in the future, you can subscribe for the newsletter here.

Best regards,

Your emoTouch Web Team
Christoph Louven, Carolin Scholle, Fabian Gehrs, Antonia Lenz