[AUDITORY] ISH 2022 - application for attendance without presentation is closing soon (January 21th)

Dear List,

We wanted to clarify a point concerning registration for ISH2022.

Because of the small number of places available, registrations for ISH2022 are restricted to the presenting author of submitted talks or posters. Anyway, other prospective participants can participate but they must send a request for attendance without presentation. To do so, simply email us at info@xxxxxxxxxx, detailing the reasons you would like to attend ISH2022. If we receive more applications for attendance than we can offer, we will prioritize co-authors of accepted submissions. The deadline for attendance requests is the 21st of January 2022.

Registration will then start on the 28th of January. A link to register will be included in the decision email for authors. Prospective participants whose attendance has been accepted will also receive this link. Do not wait until the 28th to think about registration!

Best regards,

Nicolas Grimault for the ISH2022 organisers