[AUDITORY] Head Related Transfer Function for children

Dear Sir/Mam,
We are research scholars from the southern part of India, interested in exploring auditory spatial perception in children. We are trying to develop a virtual spatial training module using SLAB 3D software. For which we are in need of Head Related Transfer Function for children. It would be really helpful if you share any data related to HRTF for children. We will duly acknowledge your help in this regard.
Thanking you

Regards,
Sridhar. S & Aisha
Junior Research Fellow
Department of Audiology
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing
Mysuru, KA, India.