[AUDITORY] Job Announcememts - Brandenburg Labs: Join our team!

Dear Audio Experts,

with this email I like to announce, that we - Brandenburg Labs - are still looking for new motivated colleagues and audio experts who like to shape the future of audio technology with us.

Please find the current job announcement as Senior Software Architect (m/f/d) here:
https://brandenburg-labs.com/senior-software-architect-m-f-d/

A few words about us:
At Brandenburg Labs our vision is to shape the way people will be hearing their environment in the future. Our main focus is the development of spatial audio products, enabling a person to hear virtual sound sources like they are physically present in the listeners environment. Together with our partners we are working towards the goal to achieve the perfect auditory illusion, especially via headphones. Our company relies on a substantial network and extensive knowledge in the fields of basic and applied research, also based on the expertise of our founder, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Karlheinz Brandenburg, best known as co-inventor of mp3. As a spin-off company of the Technische Universität Ilmenau and the Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology, Brandenburg Labs can draw on many years of research in the audio field at these institutions.

We are looking forward to your applications and to get to know you,

With best regards,
Ulrike Sloma

--
Ulrike Sloma
eMail: us@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ulrike.sloma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

BRANDENBURG LABS GmbH
Tel: +49-(0)3677-8749075
Fax: +49-(0)3677-668199
Post: Ehrenbergstraße 11, 98693 Ilmenau, Germany

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ilmenau, Thüringen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Jena, Handelsregistereintragung HRB 516112
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Karlheinz Brandenburg, Peter Agardi