[AUDITORY] Release of the AMT 1.1

Title: Release of the AMT 1.1

Dear all,

The Auditory Modeling Toolbox (AMT) has just received an update: with new models (mostly dealing with binaural speech intelligibility), updates of other models, as well as many bug fixes and improvements. The detailed changes are enlisted here. We thank all the contributors!

The AMT 1.1 for Matlab and Octave contains over 60 models from various areas of auditory research and written in various programming languages. The AMT documentation website can be found at https://amtoolbox.org. Further, over 40 GB of auxiliary data and cached modeling results are available for download on the fly. The AMT 1.1 has been tested for Matlab and Octave on Windows and Linux. Two release packages, the "full" and the "code-only", are available for download.

The AMT 1.1 is a community-driven project and would not exist without your help! If you find a bug or wish an improvement, please create a ticket in the "Bug and feature request" section of the project.

We wish you all the best in the New Year 2022,

Piotr Majdak, Clara Hollomey, Robert Baumgartner
The AMT core team

--
Piotr Majdak
Hearing Cluster, Member