[AUDITORY] Beyer DT-1350 as a replacement for DT-48?

Hello list,

We missed an opportunity to stock up on Beyerdynamic DT-48 earphones when they were discontinued a few years ago, and we are now looking for a replacement in both performance and ease of adaptation to custom tubing.
It looks like the Beyerdynamic DT-1350 is pretty similar to the DT-48 in both regards.
Does anyone have experience with them?
How do you like them?
Is there a different model that you would recommend, and why?

Thanks for any info - Mike

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at http://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the e-mail.

Please note that this e-mail is not secure (encrypted).  If you do not wish to continue communication over unencrypted e-mail, please notify the sender of this message immediately.  Continuing to send or respond to e-mail after receiving this message means you understand and accept this risk and wish to continue to communicate over unencrypted e-mail.