Re: [AUDITORY] Finding from Greenwood, 1961

Don was living in Hayward, California, in '07.  We had some emails about ear club and Stanford talks and other stuff, and I saw him around a few times that year, and he sent me a bunch of papers, including some unpublished, in October of '07.  But he didn't respond to my November emails.  Is that when he moved north?
Dick