[AUDITORY] Research Scientist -- Physiology at Advanced Bionics

Dear AUDITORY colleagues,

In the Research and Technology group of Advanced Bionics (part of Sonova), we are recruiting for an exciting position entitled "Research Scientist, Physiology" in the Valencia, CA campus. We are looking for a person with expertise in the measurement of auditory physiological signals to help us merge novel sensing capabilities of cochlear prosthetic devices with the connected world of today. This is a great opportunity for making a tangible difference for people relying on hearing assistance by solving complex clinical problems through application of your skills in research and measurement of physiological signals.

Full description of the position as well as access to our online application system are at the following link:

https://jobs.sonova.com/job/Valencia-%28CA%29-Pr-Scientist%2C-D&M-Research-Lead/732058301/?locale=en_US

You can reach out to me if you wish to discuss the position further.

Thanks,

Sridhar