[AUDITORY] MRC funded PhD studentship at The University of Manchester, UK

(MRC DTP iCASE) Effects of long-term sleep deprivation on ease and effectiveness of communication in adult hearing-aid users and development of personalised intervention

https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/mrc-dtp-icase-effects-of-long-term-sleep-deprivation-on-ease-and-effectiveness-of-communication-in-adult-hearing-aid-users-and-development-of-personalised-intervention/?p135592

for more information please get in touch with one of us:

Karolina.kluk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

antje.heinrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

josef.schlittenlacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with best wishes,

Karolina

Karolina Kluk, PhD | Senior Lecturer in Audiology

Manchester Centre for Audiology and Deafness (ManCAD)

https://sites.manchester.ac.uk/mancad/

School of Health Sciences | Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health

B2.15 Ellen Wilkinson Building | The University of Manchester| M13 9PL

http://www.psych-sci.manchester.ac.uk/staff/KarolinaKluk

Chair of School of Health Sciences Athena SWAN team

https://sites.manchester.ac.uk/bmh-athena-swan/category/health-sciences/

To participate in HEARING RESEARCH, please join our volunteer database at:

http://www.psych-sci.manchester.ac.uk/audiologyvolunteers/

If you receive this email out of your work hours please be assured that there is no expectation that you will read, act or respond to it outside of your normal working day. Please note that I process my emails twice a day, thus please do not expect immediate reply.