[AUDITORY] Opening of postdoc position in Auditory Aging

Hi auditory folks,

I am looking for a postdoctoral fellow to join my Auditory Aging lab
(www.auditoryaging.com) in Toronto, Canada. Please check out the job
post for details (http://tinyurl.com/52mxstz2). In short, we look for
a motivated person to study how sound, particularly (but not
exclusively) speech, is processed by the brain, and how cognitive
challenges may impact these processes in younger and older adults. The
person will, in part, work on projects investigating the engagement
with spoken stories in older adults with vision impairment. The fellow
will further have the opportunity to develop other projects depending
on their skills, interests, and the interaction with other lab
members. We look for someone with a background in
behavioral/psychophysical methods, EEG/MEG, functional neuroimaging
(fMRI), and/or qualitative methods (e.g., interviews).

We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace
and welcome applications from women, members of racialized
groups/visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with
disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, persons of any gender
identity or gender expression, or any other aspect which makes them
unique.

Please forward widely.
Best,

Bjorn

Björn Herrmann (PhD)

Canada Research Chair in Auditory Aging (Tier II)
Scientist, Rotman Research Institute
Assistant Professor, Psychology, University of Toronto

phone: +1 (416) 785 2500 ext. 2614
email: herrmann.b@xxxxxxxxx
web: www.auditoryaging.com

Note: I may send emails on weekends or late at night. This does not
mean that I expect to hear back at these times.