[AUDITORY] CNC recordings

Hi,

I’m looking to see if members of this mailing list might have their own recordings of the CNC word lists (Lehiste and Peterson, 1959, JASA 31:3) and are willing to share. I’m trying to gather recordings made by different talkers.

Thanks

Alan

---
Alan Kan, PhD
Research Fellow

School of Engineering | Macquarie University
Level 1, 50 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, Australia

Australian Hearing Hub

Room 1.626, 16 University Avenue, Macquarie University, NSW 2109, Australia

T: +61 (2) 9850 2247
E:  alan.kan@xxxxxxxxx
W: https://researchers.mq.edu.au/en/persons/alan-kan |  mq.edu.au

L: www.linkedin.com/in/alan-kan

Macquarie University

CRICOS Provider 00002J. ABN: 90 952 801 237.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete the message and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and are not necessarily the views of Macquarie
University and its controlled entities.