[AUDITORY] 4-year postdoc position at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology

Dear colleagues,

The Department of Neuromedicine and Movement Sciences, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, has a vacancy for a post-doctoral researcher and lecturer in auditory science (4 years, 100% position, of which three years are dedicated to research). The position is linked to the audiology group, with Trondheim as the place of work. We aim to facilitate inter-disciplinary dialogues in the wider field of auditory science, and therefore the position will be placed at the interface between applied audiological research and basic auditory research, facilitated by a strong collaboration with the Ear, Nose, and Throat department and hearing clinic of St. Olav University Hospital in Trondheim.

Teaching will be related to the Bachelor Programme in Audiology and to an upcoming master programme in Applied Clinical Research with a particular track in audiology.

The successful candidate is expected to be able to overcome the traditional boundaries between basic and applied research, and we are looking for an individual who shares our vision of multi-disciplinary approaches. The successful applicant will work on topics related to some aspects of the research portfolio of the audiology group, with a particular focus on hydropic conditions of the human ear, and how the peripheral and central auditory system processes infra- and low-frequency sound, but own suitable research ideas are also highly encouraged.

For further information, and for submitting an application, please follow this link:

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/204819/post-doctoral-researcher-and-lecturer-in-auditory-science

Informal enquiries about the position can be directed to me (markus.drexl@xxxxxxx).

Best regards,

Markus

Markus Drexl, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Audiology group,

Department of Neuromedicine and Movement Sciences

Trondheim 7491, Norway