[AUDITORY] Headphone Listening Experience Survey

Dear AUDITORY,

Headphones are ubiquitous devices today and are used pervasively for the consumption of audio content. I’m Milap Rane, a Ph.D. student at the University of Surrey trying to look into how people use headphones in various contexts (i.e. locations) and have designed a survey to gain more knowledge about how that experience can be improved.

The survey is available on the link below:

https://surreyfbel.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3gjoccnvTmdIWOi

The survey takes up to 15 minutes to complete. Individuals who are 18 years or older and fluent in English are eligible for this study. Participants will have the option to enroll for a prize draw for a £50 Amazon gift card upon completion of the survey. For any doubts about the study or the survey, I can be contacted by email at m.rane@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Looking forward to all the interesting responses. Thank you for your time. Apologies for cross-posting!

Regards,

Milap Rane

Ph.D. Student

Institute of Sound Recording