[AUDITORY] Auditory Display/Exhibition software

I am currently working at an ecological preservation center in Costa Rica, and I got the idea of designing an auditory display or exhibition for Web or App on the "Sounds of the Ecocenter" containing actual recordings of the animals here, some music, and allow the user to navigate through the forest soundscape.

Does anyone know of any tools (preferably free) that would allow me to develop this for Web or mobile App?  I am fairly well versed in digital sound manipulation, but not so much with end user tools.

Many thanks!
Brian Gygi