[AUDITORY] Funded PhD position on learning in networks at ENS, Paris

Dear all,

A 3-year fully funded PhD position is being opened in the Laboratory of Perceptual Systems, at the École Normale Supérieure in Paris, for beginning in Sept. 2021. The project is a collaboration between Jean-Rémi King (AI) and Yves Boubenec (neuroscience), about shared learning dynamics in auditory cortex and deep nets. A description is available here: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/579017

We recommend that the candidates get in touch with us and provide a CV+motivation letter. We will provide more information about the application and selection process.

Bests, Yves.

--
Yves Boubenec, Ph.D.
Associate Professor / Maitre de conférences