[AUDITORY] Hearing Health HIC survey

Dear all,

Please find below the link to a short survey set up by the Hearing Health Informatics Cooperative (Hearing HIC)

https://tinyurl.com/y23ekz2t

The NIHR Health Informatics Collaborative (HIC) brings together NHS trusts with NIHR Biomedical Research Centres (BRCs) and their partner trust to make NHS clinical data more readily available to NHS trusts, researchers, industry and the wider NHS community.

In this survey we would like to explore questions, current practices and limitations around routine clinical data collection and use within audiology and ENT services as perceived by various stake holder groups to these data. We are particularly interested in hearing from you if you are a clinician, scientist or work with an industry partner.

The survey should not take more than 15 min to fill in.

The deadline for completion is 15 January 2021

We appreciate your help.

Kind regards,

Antje Heinrich (Manchester BRC)

Padraig Kitterick (Nottingham BRC)
Nishchay Mehta (UCL BRC)

Antje Heinrich, PhD | Senior Lecturer in AudiologyManchester Centre for Audiology and Deafness (ManCAD) School of Health SciencesI Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health| B2.13 Ellen Wilkinson Building I University of Manchester I Manchester  I  M13 9PL | Tel: +44 161 275 8679 | https://www.research.manchester.ac.uk/portal/antje.heinrich.html