[AUDITORY] Seminar announcement - Nov. 17 - E.A.R.S. (Electronic Auditory Research Seminars)

Dear fellow neuroscientists,

We would like to invite you to join us on Tuesday, November 17 at 4:00 pm ET for the next edition of E.A.R.S. (Electronic Auditory Research Seminars), a monthly auditory seminar series with the focus on central auditory processing and circuits. Please pre-register (for free) and tune in via Crowdcast (enter your email to receive the link for the talk):

https://www.crowdcast.io/e/ears

(Note: for optimal performance, we recommend using Google Chrome as your browser).

Speakers:

Dr. Melissa Caras (University of Maryland, https://www.caraslab.org/): “Contributions of top-down circuits to perceptual learning”

Dr. Anne Takesian (Harvard Medical School, https://takesian.hms.harvard.edu/): “Diverse layer 1 circuits gating auditory cortical plasticity”

The next session will be on 12/08, and will feature Dr. Kishore Kuchibhotla (Johns Hopkins University) and Dr. Santiago Jaramillo (University of Oregon).

With kind wishes,

Maria Geffen

Yale Cohen

Steve Eliades