[AUDITORY] Audio research internships at Adobe Research

Adobe Research is looking for its next cohort of brilliant PhD student interns who are excited about advancing the state of the art in audio research. Audio is at the heart of a large class of creative endeavors - music, podcasts, video, and augmented reality to name a few. We are re-imagining audio technology with AI to dramatically simplify the creation of audio content and enable new kinds of content that one could simply not create in the past.

Our work spans a number of audio research areas including music information retrieval, music and speech synthesis, speech enhancement, spatial audio, computational acoustics, sound event detection, and topics that go beyond traditional audio research. We also work on problems at the intersection of audio with video, augmented reality, and natural language processing, which naturally lend themselves to multi-modal learning. To advance all of these research areas, we develop new machine learning algorithms, novel signal processing algorithms, and new human computer interaction paradigms.

You will directly collaborate with one or more audio researchers. Learn more about the Audio Research Group and Audio Research at Adobe

You will have access to robust computational resources and world-class product and design teams. We actively publish in leading academic conferences and journals, invent new products, and create compelling creative tools. We are especially interested in fostering ongoing collaborations and are open to projects that last beyond the internship and potentially become part of your PhD thesis. Some of our intern projects such as Sound SeekAwesome AudioSweet Talk, and On the Beat, have even made it to the main stage alongside celebrities at the technology sneak-peek session (“Sneaks”) of the world’s largest creativity conference, Adobe MAX.

Our internships are typically in the summer, but we will consider off-summer interns as well. We have just started recruiting and would love to hear from you! For priority, please apply by November 16th.

To apply, please go here and choose Audio.

https://research.adobe.com/internships/

Thanks,

Gautham