[AUDITORY] U Memphis CSD - PhD student recruitment

School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
PhD Program Recruitment
https://us20.campaign-archive.com/?e=__test_email__&u=7d55767fd17b8ac5d7d009550&id=2532f443c9

The UofM School of Communication Sciences and Disorders is actively recruiting PhD students for all of our research labs. Our faculty support and implement highly interactive doctoral training, involving close mentorship and student collaboration with faculty both within and outside of the school.
Collaboration fosters networking, research productivity and diverse methodological training. Consistent with the school’s mission statement, our faculty place priority on PhD training for post-doctoral study and/or academic positions with significant potential impact in the field of CSD.

We offer three PhD concentrations: Hearing Sciences and Disorders; Speech-Language Sciences and Disorders; Neuroscience. Full graduate assistantship funding (tuition + stipend) is available for meritorious applicants to pursue doctoral work.

ADMISSIONS INFORMATION:
https://www.memphis.edu/csd/programs/phdadmissions.php

11 STATE OF THE ART LABS:
https://www.memphis.edu/csd/research/index.php
Students in the PhD program are not required to have or to pursue clinical certification. However, we offer dual degrees leading to the combined MA-PhD and AuD-PhD students to pursue clinical training. Students with prior clinical training are highly encouraged to apply.

For inquiry into the CSD PhD program, contact Gavin Bidelman, PhD [gmbdlman@xxxxxxxxxxx] or any member of our faculty.
https://www.memphis.edu/csd/people/index.php

The University of Memphis | School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Memphis, TN 38152  |  901.678.5800
memphis.edu/csd

Gavin M. Bidelman, PhD

Associate Professor