[AUDITORY] Neuromatch conference Oct 26-30

This is just a reminder that the Neuromatch conference starts tomorrow (at the time of writing) Oct 26-30. We have around 900 talks on all aspects of neuroscience, debates, panels, as well as special series in partnership with the BRAIN initiative, Black in Neuro, and Queer in Neuro. Check our our website here:

https://www.neuromatch.io/

Registration is $25, but can be waived with the press of a button, no questions asked, if you're not able to pay.

You can see the full agenda with recommendation engine once you've registered, or you can use our old fashioned schedule here before registering (but no automatic recommendations on this one):

https://neural-reckoning.github.io/nmc3_provisional_schedule/

Please pass this message on to anyone or any list you think would be interested.

Many thanks,
The Neuromatch organisers