Re: [AUDITORY] Online rhythm production experiments : follow-up

Dear all,

we are looking for some advice to do long audio recordings (potentially a few days). We are looking for a system which is able to record voices autonomously and send triggers related to the audio (for instance marking the start of the recording), with minimal delays between the input signal and the output trigger. The system should also be able to retain large amounts of data, because of the length of the recordings. An alternative way would be to implement something to do that ourselves.

If you have knowledge of a vendor/technology that could do that, or tips about how to set up such a system, we would really appreciate it. We will share on this list the responses we get.

All the best,

Timothée Proix