[AUDITORY] MEMRO 2021 -> MEMRO 2022

Dear colleagues,

In order to accommodate the unfortunate travel restrictions resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, and to minimize conflicts with other meetings, the program and scientific advisory committees have made the decision to delay the 9th International Symposium on Middle Ear Mechanics in Research and Otology (MEMRO) by one year, from June 23-26, 2021, to June 21-25, 2022. MEMRO 2022 will be held on the beautiful University of Colorado campus in Boulder Colorado, and will be preceded by one day Middle-Ear Mechanics Surgical Lab and Seminar on the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, CO, on June 21, 2022, for interested attendees.

Please visit our website for meeting updates. The program committee will announce submission and attendance information as the date approaches.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and look forward to your attendance in Boulder, CO, USA in June 2022!

The MEMRO 2022 organizing committee

Stephen Cass, Nathaniel Greene, John Peacock, and Dan Tollin

CU Anschutz Website