[AUDITORY] You can still participate - until 15 Oct (survey on supporting wellbeing during CV19)

Dear all

We are conducting an online survey (15 min) that investigates ways in which people support their wellbeing at home, and the role of music, entertainment, sports and other activities. The survey is available in 7 languages and participation is open until 15 October. We are particularly still in need of participants living in the UK!  Please consider participating.

Link:
https://hujipsych.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_abDgqTm38EievOJ

Notes: the research is led by Prof. Roni Granot from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and is conducted in collaboration with researchers from 13 countries. For the study to be a success, we are aiming for at least 500 responses per country.

Thank you very much and all best wishes,

Renee Timmers
The University of Sheffield