[AUDITORY] Neuromatch conference Oct 26-30, deadline Oct 2nd

Hi everyone,

You might be interested in the conference announcement below! Taking place the week after APAN in case you're not done with conferences. 😊

Dan

Dear Neuroscience Community,

We are excited to announce the launch of Neuromatch Conference (Oct 26-30). The Neuromatch team has been working hard to bring a virtual conference that accepts submissions from all areas of neuroscience, and where all relevant submissions are accepted as a talk! Our goal with this conference is to provide a place where neuroscientists from all over the world get to share research ideas and come together as a community! We’re working hard to make it the most inclusive neuroscience meeting that has ever existed.

The deadline for submissions is October 2, 2020, so we encourage you to get your abstracts ready now! There is a $25 registration fee but this is waivable (no validation required) for anyone who cannot pay to attend for any reason. Please view our website for more information regarding submission and registration: neuromatch.io

The conference will be organized by themes, tailored to fit your area of research best. These themes will be:

Theme A: Development, Neurodegenerative Disorders and Injury

Theme B: Neural Excitability, Synapses, and Glia

Theme C: Sensory & Motor Systems, and Physiology & Behavior

Theme D: Cognition, Motivation and Emotion

Theme E: Computation and Techniques

Theme F:  History, Education, and Society

We developed algorithms that will allow us to place you in a virtual room with other scientists and attendees who are interested in similar topics, therefore ensuring an audience that is excited about your talk. The talks will have two formats, and you will be able to choose which one you prefer:

We hope that you will attend the Neuromatch Conference and consider submitting your abstract for presentation! We would love to hear from you and see everyone’s latest results.

Best wishes,

The Neuromatch Team

Please follow our social media and visit our website for regular updates
@Neuromatch
@Neuromatch
 neuromatch.io