Re: [AUDITORY] monthly auditory neuroscience seminar series

Here is the correct link for registration for the EARS seminar:
https://www.crowdcast.io/e/ears

Michele Insanally and Nikolas Francis will be talking about coding in the auditory cortex by neuronal populations.

We will have two 25 minute talks followed by an in depth 30 minute discussion. We would love for you to participate and discuss. Please share the anouncement below with your labs and especially trainees!

Very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for those of you who brought this to my attention.
-Maria
------

We would like to invite you to join us and reconnect as a community during these challenging times at E.A.R.S. (Electronic Auditory Research Seminar), a new monthly auditory seminar series with the focus on central auditory processing and circuits. We kick off the series with talks by Dr. Michele Insanally (University of Pittsburgh, https://www.insanallylab.com/ ) and Nikolas Francis (University of Maryland, https://kanoldlab.com/people/ ) on 9/29 at 4 pm EDT (-4UTC) talking on neuronal coding in the auditory cortex by populations of neurons. There will be two 25 minute talks followed by an in depth 30 min discussion. Please pre-register (for free) and tune in via crowdcast (enter your email to receive the link for the talk):
https://www.crowdcast.io/e/ears

The next sessions will be on 10/13, 11/17 and 12/11, and will feature Dr. Anne Takesian (Harvard University), Dr. Santiago Jaramillo (University of Oregon), Dr. Melissa Caras (University of Maryland) and Dr. Kishore Kuchibhotla (Johns Hopkins University), among others.

With kind wishes,

Maria Geffen
Yale Cohen
Steve Eliades