[AUDITORY] openMHA 4.12.0 released

Dear Colleagues,
we're happy to announce this year's major release of the open Master Hearing Aid (openMHA) software for low-latency real-time signal processing tailored (but not limited) to hearing aid research, licensed under AGPL-3.0.

In this release the tool set of openMHA is extended by
- a set of reference algorithm implementations for hearing aid processing used in research studies
- a gui-based offline hearing aid fitting tool for Matlab/Octave
- a gain prescription rule with variable compression ratio
- enhanced documentation and guides
- several new plugins
- more examples
- ...

Further information is found under

www.openMHA.org

The source code and installer packages are available on the openMHA Github repository:

https://github.com/HoerTech-gGmbH/openMHA

and the latest SD card image of Mahalia, an optimized operating system to run openMHA on BeagleBone Black single-board computers, under

http://mahalia.openmha.org/

User questions can be asked in our forum

https://forum.openmha.org/

Best regards,
Hendrik Kayser, Tobias Herzke, Paul Maanen, Max Zimmermann, Volker Hohmann

--
Dr. rer. nat. Hendrik Kayser
Auditory Signal Processing and Cluster of Excellence "Hearing4all"