[AUDITORY] Survey to evaluate computer generated drum tracks

Greetings all,

We are three students at Sound and Music Computing at Aalborg University Copenhagen who are researching the generation of symbolic drum sequences using neural networks. To evaluate models, we are measuring human responses to generated outputs.

Our online questionnaire includes 12 very short audio tracks and will take 5-10 minutes to complete. We would be very grateful for your participation. Please also feel free to forward it to others who may be interested. The survey is anonymous.

https://soscisurvey.de/dml/

The survey is done as part of a semester project at MSc. in Sound and Music Computing, Aalborg University and supervised by Sofia Dahl.

Best regards,
Steinar Kittilsen