[AUDITORY] New music science scale on the multimodal imagery during music listening

Dear all,

I am sharing ongoing music science research that might be of interest to members of the list.

We are developing a new scale exploring the multimodal experience of the mind during music listening. This scale aims at better understanding mental imagery occurring in all of our senses during music listening: hearing, vision, taste, smell, touch, and sense of movement. We are very much interested in all forms of mental imagery experiences while listening to music, or their absence.

We invite all who might be interested to participate by taking our online survey here:

https://goldpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a5kpoclqNLOY1lH

The online survey takes between 10 to 40 minutes to complete depending on the variety of your own experience. There is an opportunity to enter a prize draw to win £25 Amazon vouchers.

Please feel also free to pass this email/the link on to anyone who you feel might be interested in taking part.

All the best,

Stephanie Wilain

MSc Music Mind and Brain

Goldsmiths, University of London

swila001@xxxxxxxxxx

About me: I am a postgraduate student researcher in the cognitive neuroscience of music at Goldsmiths, University of London. I am conducting this research under the supervision of Dr Diana OMIGIE (Goldsmiths, University of London, Department of Psychology) and researchers of the Music & Imagery Study group: Dr Georgina Floridou (Sheffield University), Dr Lilla Taruffi (Durham University), Dr Mats Küssner (Humbold-Universität-zu Berlin).