[AUDITORY] No IRC Request for Proposals in 2020

Dear all,

On behalf of the Hearing Industry Research Consortium (IRC), I would like to let you know, that we will not post a Request for Proposals in 2020. We a sorry about this, but reason is that the current conditions, due to the global COVID-19 situation, has created sub-optimal work conditions for researchers to generate the proposals. Another reason is that we, as an industry are in a situation with careful awareness to expenses. I hope that there is an understanding of this decision. We will return with a new a great topic for you to consider. So, stay tuned for news in April/May 2021.

Thank you

The Hearing Industry Consortium (IRC)

Morten Loeve Jepsen

WSAudiology