[AUDITORY] Perception of personality in speech

Dear all,

Two other linguistics students and me are currently looking for participants for our sociolinguistic study. We are investigating whether personality traits can be perceived through speech. In an online survey, you will be listening to audio fragments of different speakers of Dutch. For each fragment, you will be asked to rate statements on a scale from 0-100 about the personality traits of these speakers.

- There are no restrictions regarding your native language (we are looking at acoustic measures of speech, so it is okay if you do not understand Dutch).
- We are looking for participants without any hearing impairments.

The experiment will take about 30-40 minutes and can be performed on your own computer. This is the link:
https://leidenuniv.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0vKUdHO8sNpFhad

Many thanks in advance,

Charlotte, Esther and Myke