[AUDITORY]

Subject: Device for vocal monitoring

Dear Auditory List,

I am a PhD student at the University of Liverpool and currently preparing an experiment in hospitals. This study aims to investigate the effects of acoustic conditions on the medical staff's voice. I’ve found some literature on vocal monitoring of school teachers and they used four devices (KayPENTAX Ambulatory Phonation Monitor, Vocalog2, Voxlog, and Voice Care). However, the manufacturers told me they are no longer available so I am wondering if you know any other devices to measure the voice-use parameters.

I would appreciate any feedback you could give me.

Best regards,
Song Ziwei