[AUDITORY] Reminder: [Virtual]SysMus20 Submission Deadline tomorrow (May 1st)

[Apologies for crossposting:]

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the [Virtual]SysMus20 organizing committee I hope this email finds you well.

This is just a reminder that we still accept contributions via our submission system until  May 1st (midnight, the night between May 1st and May 2nd). You can find some more detailed information about the submission procedure as well as the link to the submission portal on our conference website:

https://sites.google.com/york.ac.uk/sysmus2020/call-for-contributions

As we have already announced elsewhere, SysMus20 will be a virtual conference this year, so if, until now you did not plan to submit anything because you would not have been able to attend in person (when this was still a thing), or, if the current situation did not allow you to prepare an abstract, please get in touch with me (dk875@xxxxxxxxxx) and we can see if we can find a way.

Take care, everyone!

Diana Kayser
[Virtual]SysMus20 Director