Re: [AUDITORY] online data collection for auditory experiments

Also Pushkin, which plays nicely with jsPsych https://link.springer.com/article/10.3758/s13428-018-1155-z (this is how our site runs, except for the Musical IQ test, which embeds a Shiny server in Pushkin so that we can run Peter's psychTestR). The most we've ever paid for hosting on AWS is I think ~US$400 for one month, but that was under very high traffic. Our costs are more typically US$100/month, and the current per-participant rate is about a tenth of a cent.

--
Samuel Mehr
Department of Psychology