[AUDITORY] Virtual conference guidelines

Dear colleagues,

If you are thinking of postponing or canceling a conference because of Covid-19, please read the text at the link first and contact me if you have questions or suggestions.

http://www.parncutt.org/virtualsocializing.html

FYI There is a growing body of research on climate change and low-carbon conferencing, which is easy to find in Google Scholar. I have contributed the following:

Parncutt, R., & Seither-Preisler, A. (2019). Live streaming at international academic conferences: Ethical considerations. Elementa: Science of the Anthropocene, 7, 55. full text

Parncutt, R., Meyer-Kahlen, N., & Sattmann, S. (2019). Live-streaming at international academic conferences: Technical and organizational options for single- and multiple-location formats. Elementa: Science of the Anthropocene, 7, 51. full text

Yours sincerely

Richard Parncutt

University of Graz, Austria

https://homepage.uni-graz.at/de/richard.parncutt/