From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of "Feng, Mengli (2018)" <Mengli.Feng.2018@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 5 March 2020 at 05:23
To: "AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AUDITORY] Two AES papers

Dear All,

Could anyone possibly share two papers with me if you have an AES (audio engineering society) membership? They are very important for my current project.

[1] B. R. Glasberg and B. C. J. Moore, "A Model of Loudness Applicable to Time-Varying Sounds," Journal of the Audio Engineering Society, vol. 50, pp. 331-342 (2002).

[2] B. C. J. Moore, B. R. Glasberg and T. Baer, "A Model for the Prediction of Thresholds, Loudness and Partial Loudness," J. Audio Eng. Soc., vol. 45, pp. 224-240 (1997).

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

--

Mengli Feng

PhD Student

PGR Collective EPMS School Convenor

Audio, Biosignals and Machine Learning Group

Department of Electronic Engineering

Royal Holloway, University of London

Research Interest:

Speech/ voice production and perception

Ongoing Project:

the perceptual effect of Bone-conducted sound of own voice