[AUDITORY] CNC lists: 1962 paper

Hello Auditory,

I am trying to get access to the 1962 article “Revised CNC lists for Auditory Tests” by Peterson and Lehiste for academic use, but my University’s archive of the journal does not go back that far. Would someone who has ASHA access be able to get it for me?

If there are newer iterations of the CNC list with published articles accompanying them, I’d also like to know about those works.

Thanks,

~Anastasia Sares

PhD, Neuroscience
Deroche Laboratory for Hearing and Cognition, Concordia University
Centre for Research on Brain, Language and Music (crblm.ca)
[she/her]