[AUDITORY] Job Announcement: Assistant Professor in Media Technology, Aalborg University, Denmark

Dear AUDITORY list,

I would like to announce an opening for a job as Assistant Professor in Media Technology in our department at Aalborg University, Denmark. The announcement is here:

https://www.stillinger.aau.dk/vis-stilling/?vacancy=1091675

This is a 3-year, tenure-track appointment. The appointed person would be expected to teach on our media technology (“medialogi”) and art and technology programmes and carry out research on developing machine learning solutions to problems in several domains, primarily medicine, music and/or robotics. The job is located in Aalborg at the Section for Media Technology within the Department of Architecture, Design and Media Technology. For further details, please first see the announcement. If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact me.

Please note that the deadline for application is very soon – 13 March 2020!

Kind regards,

David Meredith

https://vbn.aau.dk/da/persons/119171

http://www.titanmusic.com/papers.php